Monday, September 13, 2010

Finding Inspiration



To have a vision, one must be inspired to accomplish something great. There are a lot of people trying to accomplish things but to what avail? For what purpose? Wouldn't you agree there are a lot of people going through the busyness of life for no apparent reason? Be different! Be a leader who lives with a clear vision! You might be asking, "Where do I start?"



1. Become Inspired. Inspiration is the stimulated spirit that is moved to do something great with enthusiasm or passion. Experiences in life could create inspiration. Inspiration is born in those moments in time when your mind is clear of any care, thought or anxiety and your soul is blessed beyond measure. These moments create the ability to be inspired. Return to those moments to find inspiration. Inspiration shapes a motivation for your vision.



2. Discover Your Values. What is important to you? What are you willing to die for? Live for? What do you become very frustrated over? Find what is important to you and your vision will start taking on shape. For example, someone who is disgusted with the lack of good, moral leaders and mentors in our society. This individual might become inspired to start a Brothers and Sisters program in his or her community. Why? This individual realizes the importance of good role models to young people.



3. Realize Your Purpose. What can YOU accomplish with your new inspiration and your new burden or values? What are you able to do? What is your motivation? Purpose is the core of the vision. Purpose is the REASON behind your dream, vision or goal in life. The REASON is identifying your intent or motivation. Is it for self or for others? The higher calling is found in having a purpose that is others centered, not self-centered.



Don' assume that normal, ordinary people can't accomplish something great in our society. It's all that has ever been done! Ordinary people who are inspired to accomplish great things (a vision) find the resources to make the dream a reality.

14 comments:

  1. These 3 steps are huge to me. It helped me think of my ultimate life goal and really made me think is this for me or to benefit others. One of the life goals is to give most of my time to children, being a teacher. Teaching them not only education but things they can take with them for life. I want to make an impact to live through each generation. I realized something i am passionate about it and can make it a focal point in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a really good post! it really reminds me of the book i read, Do hard things. it talks about how teenagers, normal video game, sleeping in type teenagers are able to accomplish HUGE things when they have a goal, and strive to reach the finish line.I think that teenagers need a higher expectation from authorities, so they are encouraged to work harder in what they believe in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really good topic. I think that you should to something useful with your time. You should have a goal for every day, even it is some small thing. You should know what you really want, and you should believe in it, but believe for real. People will recognize good idea and folow you, but you have to know where are you leading them to. You have to show them where are you know, and where are you want to be. When good vision and preparation are there, oportunities will come, and so will results. So vision and inspiration are key for succes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really good. It really made me think about mu overall purpose in life. I love art and with art you must have inspiration something that really moves you and I love how you said an experience in life could move you. I know I had a huge experience in my life at a pretty young age that has really shaped the way I look at life. I would really like to use this experience in my life to help others in there lives. Its like nickola said you have to really believe and I really believe that anyone can change the world but not everyone will stand up and do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. having a vision is easy getting started is the hard part but making a plan for days and knowing where how uve progressed gives u motivation which keeps u driving forward

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like these three steps or instructions that allow us to look deep into our selves to find out what inspires us and helps figure out our overall goals. We often have frustration in finding out what our goals are and if you look deep inide yourself you can figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog post means alot to me personally, because there alot of people around me who tell me I am incapable of doing something, or that I'll never be successful in life. I like to make people regret their words when they told me I can't do something. I have a vision of what I desire to be and I have the dertermination to execute it. Just like in the movie "The Persuit of Happiness" Chris tells his very resentful life that he would like to become a stockbroker. She tries to shoot his dream down, telling him that he can hardly accomplish his job as a salesman as it is. Later in the movie, Chris fullfills his aspiration, and becomes a successful stockbroker.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think for me personally, I can realize what inspires me, but at this point I can't really say what it inspires me to do or become. If a wide range of things inspire you, how do you know which ones to pursue? I know that I want to do something that will impact people, improve their lives, but I'm not sure what inspires me to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think a big struggle people have is the mind set that well its just my intrest not anyone else's well yes that may be true but i think that if we all kept our opinions inside we would be very slow changing society we would be very standard very non personal so everyone can put into the pot

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think that a lot of people do just go by in life without thinking what inspires them to work towards there vision. They need to discovery there values and they need to realize how to use those values to help get them to there vision

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this post helps you think about what inspires you and what you want to accomplish in life. Because like it said its the ordinary people with a goal that accomplish the big things. Like slavery or even the united states become its own country. It was a couple of ordinary people that decided these great examples. Also inspirtaion, you can find anywhere and you should use it to help you in your life to accomplish things.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the best thing on that list is number three, 'Realize Your Purpose'. You always have to keep in mind why you are doing something, you just can't want to do something and not have any idea how it would benifit you and others. You always have to be real and true to your purpose when it comes to your goals and things you are passionate about.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like second one: "Discover your values".
    As for me, I really care HOW accomplishing my goals satisfies my values.
    Inspiration have to be absolutely in keeping with values.
    Otherwise, you can just choose wrong way - like cheating, lying and trechery.

    ReplyDelete
  14. As for me, the first one (inspiration)is the base of success. The point is that I'm a kind of character that will never give up, but it's really common that things are not going as good as you wanted...So this time the only thing I need is an inspiration, my inspiration is my dream... That's why "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dream" as Eleanor Roosevelt said...

    ReplyDelete